Technical Consultant (RN Submariners) – (Any Location)
Xpedite Group of Companies are currently seeking an Ex-RN Serving Technical Consultant to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant (Submariner) to join our rapidly expanding team.
The Technical Consultant role will largely consist of providing submarine technical support to the in-service MoD submarine environment with the aim of assisting them in applying safe and defensible maintenance solutions whilst improving reliability and cost effectiveness.
This role will also include aspects of technical analysis, technical authoring, maintenance management, process generation and business development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wishes to develop their technical and interpersonal skills with an exciting, expanding and rewarding organisation.
Salary for this position will be DoE, and applicants must have current A, V or T Class, ME, Electrical or Mechanical experience.
There may be a requirement for occasional travel to various locations around the United Kingdom.
- Current in-service Submarine (A, V or T Class) engineering knowledge and experience is essential;
- Experience in marine, electrical or mechanical disciplines would be preferable;
- Excellent communication;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team;
- Strong IT skills (including Microsoft Office programs);
- Previous experience with the UMMS application is desired but not essential (training will be given where required);
MoD security clearance will be required for the successful applicant - this does not have to be held at time of application.